20080714

Exhibit Open: Brain of the Beast

I'm sure the majority of "first time" posts by new bloggers usually follow the same format:

"I'm new, don't be mean to me because of my opinions, and check back often!"

Well, yes I am new to blogging. I don't necessarily care if you're mean to me, however I do prefer constructive criticism over random banter and flaming.

Of course, since I am a procrastinator by nature, I will inform you now that the Brain of the Beast may or may not be updated in a timely matter. In the case that I actually do update this guy, here are some of the things I'll be talking about:

-My family
-My time in the Marine Corps
-My job and all the places it takes me across the country
-My random opinions that will seem outlandish, rude, humorous, angry, and insightful.

Lastly, expect to tag along on my journey through learning more about HTML. I know a little, but we'll see how much I can learn along the way.

Welcome to the Brain of the Beast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What country is the brain of the beast and proof of it please?